Business Development Manager - Medical Check Up Company
Growing the medium business
Interesting benefits & successful project bonus
About Our Client
Our client is a growing local company with expertise in medical check-up facilities.
- To regularly review sales reports, analyze result, determine opportunities and set priorities based on what has the most pay off, identify areas which need immediate and/or long-term changes in direction, and initiate the necessary steps/action to correct the situation.
- Looking for new clients and maintaining the existing portfolio
The Successful Applicant
You must be able to communicate in English. This role is based in Jakarta, and highly prefer Indonesian nationality.
To seize the opportunity and join this team you should have:
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in medical check-up industry
- Experience across business development, strategy consulting, new product development and product launch
- Excellent team collaboration skills and ability to work with effectively within cross-functional teams
- Strong strategic and analytical skills
- Strong project management skills
What's on Offer
- Growing the medium business
- Interesting benefits and special project bonus
- Global network