Business Development Manager - Analytical Instrument Surabaya
About Our Client
Hach Company is a part of Danaher water Quality Platform and manufactures and distributes analytical instruments and reagents used to test the quality of water and other liquid solutions.
- Drive sales growth and increase market share in assigned area by growing the base of existing and potential customer in oil & gas, food & beverage, chemical, and pharma segments.
- Manage customer relationship from top to bottom and ensure customer satisfaction through effective product and service offerings.
- Drive value selling and value communication actions at key accounts
- Strategize and drive marketing marketing and service offerings to key accounts.
- Develops, implements, and sustains comprehensive account plants to achieve annual sales numbers
- Understands customer requirement and offer correct product or technology solutions
- Teamwork with supply chain and service team to ensure fulfilment of order to customer satisfaction
- Monitor and analyse competition activities in the sales territory
The Successful Applicant
- 5- 7 years of direct selling and business development experience in instrumentation or chemical engineering equipment sales
- Prior experience of working with regional and global key accounts
- prior experience of working with customers from oil and gas, chemical, food and beverage, EPC companies
- Been in a Multinational company
- Industrial b2b selling
- Excellent presentation skills and strong analytical skill
What's on Offer
- Competitive package + benefits
- Part of a Multinational company