- Career Advacenment opportunity
- Work in a global multinational brand
About Our Client
My client is a is a financial consultancy that provides tailored services to the FSI market (covering the retail distribution and insurance sectors) - to ensure a sustainable and data-driven approach that ensures that customers of my client's business partners receives the most effective offers
- New Business Responsibilities:
- Develop and engage a strong pipeline of key partner opportunities (Manufacturer and Distributor) which align both the company's solution as well as long term partnership agreements.
- Working closely with senior management and internal stakeholders to design an appropriate proposal which should include financial models, scope of work and resource requirements for delivery, this includes domestic insurer and re-insurer as well as offshore reinsurance partnerships.
- Manage appropriate local resource to support content, presentation and project delivery work for new partnerships
- Provide direct input into the development of new channels: Digital, Affinity and non-traditional OBTM marketing
- Existing Partner Responsibilities:
- Overall responsibility for the business plan design and delivery functions of the Campaign and/or the marketing decisions required to drive partner's business plans.
- Recommending customer campaign selections based on data profiling and analysis provided from Campaign Factory and Business Intelligence teams
- Developing accurate campaign performance forecasts which will be presented back to the business (This will also involve a financial performance aspect)
- Monitoring campaigns on a regular basis for abnormalities (both positive and negative) and heading monthly client performance reviews
- Ensure the delivery of post campaign analysis and feed learning's back into the local regional teams.
- Stakeholder Management Responsibilities:
- Developing proposal material to be presented to key senior stakeholders within partner organisations.
- Running various client facing workshops to identify new business opportunity, volumes and customer touch points during the stages of relationships to help establish solid business cases and financial models for further client engagement/expansion.
- Identify new product and channel opportunities to enhance the overall solution specific to Indonesia
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Business-related degree from a reputable University
- At least 8 years of strong sales experiences and experiences in Financial institutions is preferred for this position; or exposure (and strong network) in the FSI market is preferred.
- Strong self-starter who is a team player;
- Result-oriented, strong in identifying opportunities, developing strategy and executing business plans;
- Ability to target and convert potential clients in Indonesia;
- Strong network in the FSI sector - Key decision makers (senior management)
- Proven track record of accounts
- A closer is highly preferred.
What's on Offer
Ownership and accountability of P&L