Business Development Consultant - Construction
Own and develop your market
Work with the world's biggest brands
About Our Client
PageGroup is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specializing in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions for the world's top companies. Established in London in 1976, we've been bringing the world's best employers and brightest professionals together for over 35 years. More than 5,000 employees in 36 countries can be proud of their part in our global success, including giving something back to their local communities. An organically grown business, we are passionate about career progression and offer our people unrivalled talent development programmes. Rewarding success, having fun and working in a business that supports personal wellbeing is vital to the growth of our global team.
Our team in Indonesia is our fastest growing team which we have grown from scratch. We proudly work to match the brightest professionals with some of the world's biggest multinational brands and industry leaders, as well as some of the most highly respected local and international companies in Indonesia. Our commitment to career development has made us one of a handful of companies where all of our directors and above in Asia have been promoted from within.
- Your role involves more than just bringing the best employers and brightest professionals together.
- You will also act as a specialist consultant, adding value to the recruitment process through your industry knowledge and experience.
- You will provide career coaching to help job seekers find their next role and offer expert advice to clients on topics such as market conditions, trends and salary levels.
- Advising clients to add value to the recruitment and talent development process
- Provide career coaching to help job seekers find their next role and offer expert advice to clients on topics such as market conditions, trends and salary levels
- Networking to build business information that can be converted into commercial opportunities
The Successful Applicant
We will consider any experience and any background, however any successful candidate must possess:
- University degree in Engineering/Architecture/Business/Marketing
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in Construction/EPC/Mining/Oil & Gas Industry
- Good market knowledge in Construction/EPC/Mining/Oil & Gas Industry
- Strong and proven track record in sales, networking and/or client development abilities
- Thrive in a fast pace environment
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Strong commercial business acumen
- A passionate desire to succeed and build a successful career
- A winning mentality
- The ability to overcome objection and be persistent
- Overseas graduates with a few years of sales/account management experience are highly encouraged to apply
- Strong interpersonal skills are also welcome to apply
What's on Offer
We provide unlimited international career opportunity within our worldwide network of offices. You will receive development throughout your career and work with a dynamic team that are proud and passionate about what they do and enjoy having fun too!
- Excellent basic salary and quarterly bonus
- 20 days annual leave, rising to 25 days as a manager
- Industry leading training throughout your career
- World class training and development
- Fast track into management opportunities - we have a 100% organically grown management team in Indonesia
- Global career opportunities
- The opportunity to develop and lead a business unit.