Business Development Assistant Manager - Packaging
About Our Client
Our respective client is a multinational company which specialise in packaging sector. The main focus of industry is with beauty, personal care, home care, food, beverage, prescription, consumer health care and injectables markets.
- Develop new project and business opportunities by promoting permanently company products to the customers
- Investigating new potential market, especially on F&B packaging market
- Answer the customer inquiries such as price quotation, sample request, MOQ, payment, and shipment term.
- Provide a detailed market survey to keep informed the company about the evolution of the market in term of type of products, volume, price, and competition.
- Support the company for any business transfer by providing sales forecast and transfer schedule from customer.
- Provide the company a sales forecast and budget on yearly, quarterly, and monthly basis.
- Coordinate with concerned department and suppliers for any new design of products as per customer requirements.
- Handle with concerned department and company's issue with the customer such as quality complaints, overdue invoices, delayed shipment.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 8 - 10 years in sales, 5 years in packaging industry
- Bachelor degree in business or related field
- Fluent in English both oral and written
- Passionate, good endurance, teamwork, and goal oriented.
What's on Offer
- Multinational exposure
- Worklife balance
- Competitive package