Business Controlling Manager - expats are welcomed to apply
Excellent career prospects
About Our Client
Our client is a Global Manufacturing company with large operations around the globe. It has developed over many years leading to a highly successful business in their markets. They are top tier in their industry, leading from the front and continuously adapting to changing economic conditions.
This is a key role for the organization as you will be expected to provide accurate financial information to management for decision making to optimise costs and minimize the risks to the company. Ultimately you are part of a drive to ensure effective and smooth formulation and execution of Company Strategy, whilst managing your own team.
Amongst the many responsibilities are listed below:
- Proactively drive continuous improvement throughout the Finance team & across the broader business.
- Coordinate and communicate with the local team members to ensure timely, accurate and complete reporting of financial information.
- Partner with local stakeholders to improve quality of analysis & insights to then be converted into recommendations & actions
- Lead process improvement initiatives across the organisation
- Improve manufacturing control systems to ensure costs are properly recorded & presented.
- Lead the annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting processes for the company
- Ensure that the appropriate rigor & analysis is undertaken for Capital Investment decisions
- Lead team with a focus on talent development & creating a pipeline for succession planning
The Successful Applicant
This role is based in Sidoarjo and to be a good fit for this opportunity you will have a strong management accounting background preferably gained in a manufacturing or supply chain focused organization, as well as experience in a MNC environment. We're looking for a dynamic finance professional with strong ownership, a can-do attitude, good leadership skills and initiative to drive changes that impact the entire organization, including the ability to influence and motivate others.
- Bachelor degree in accounting/finance or full professional qualification (e.g. CPA, CMA, CA)
- At least 5-10 years of working experience in similar roles (Manufacturing/Supply Chain Cost Management, Business Planning)
- Strong leadership skills managing teams & senior level internal stakeholders
- Strong analytical skill required to identify risks and opportunities in the business
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in English and Bahasa Indonesia and ability to build cross discipline relationships
- You will have excellent command of Microsoft Excel, strong analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task and remain organized in a fast paced environment
- High level of ethics and integrity
What's on Offer
- Be a part of strong multinational manufacturing company with wonderful culture, history and reputation
- A high profile role working closely with senior levels of the organisation
- As a high performer there will be opportunity for future overseas work posting
- Based in Sidoarjo, East Java