Business Analyst - Leading MNC Shipping
One of the most progressive shipping companies
Attractive remmuneration based on experience
About Our Client
Our client is a renowned multinational marine logistic services. In line with their expanding business structure, a great opportunity has become available for a vibrant and talented professional to join this organization, as a Business Analyst.
- Provides analytical support through the analysis and interpretation of data in support of business operations.
- Prepares Business Plans related to new business opportunities (P&L, Cash Flow Statements, Balance Sheet, analysis of NPV, variance, complex financial models, etc.).
- Provides analytical support to multiple projects, establishing project plans and timelines and coordinating on projects with internal and external resources.
- Makes presentations to various levels of management and clients.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum Master Graduate from a reputable University (preferably a foreign university) in Business or Engineering,
- Minimum 4 years of experience in audit (Big 4), consulting (Big 3) or and/or banking (M&A), previous exposure to shipping or mining sector not necessary but clearly appreciated,
- Excellent analytical skills,
- Excellent computer skills (minimum Excel, Word and PowerPoint, VBA and BO appreciated),
- Perfectly fluent in Bahasa Indonesia and in English,
- Ability to work under pressure
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to expand portfolio into a key strategic role within the organization
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience