Business Analyst - Energy Sector
About Our Client
Our client runs in the energy sector.
- Defines project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements; forming project team; establishing project budget.
- Provides analytical support through the analysis and interpretation of data in support of business operations.
- Communicate key insights and findings to product team
- Prepares Business Plans related to new business opportunities (P&L, Cash Flow Statements, Balance Sheet, analysis of NPV, variance, complex financial models, etc.).
- Own and develop relationship with partners, working with them to optimize and enhance integration
- Provides analytical support to multiple projects, establishing project plans and timelines and coordinating on projects with internal and external resources.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in audit (Big 4), consulting (Big 3) or and/or banking (M&A), previous exposure to energy sector
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong analytical skill with experience in analysing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools
- Profile without FINANCIAL SERVICE background will not be selected
What's on Offer
Opportunity to expand portfolio into a key strategic role within the organization
Great renumeration package