Brand Marketing Manager
Tier 1 Multinational Chemical Manufacturer
International career exposure and advancement
About Our Client
Our client is a Tier 1 Multinational Chemical Manufacturer for industrial sector. They have a strong presence worldwide and have been the pioneer in promoting health and safety aspects related to chemical products. Our client offers potential career progression in offices across the globe.
The selected candidate for Brand Marketing Manager will be responsible to lead and develop strategic marketing planning and brand awareness for the product in Indonesia.
Other responsibilities include:
- Develop brand activation strategy for the products.
- Support and work with Regional Marketing Team to deliver revenue and financial targets.
- Lead business planning and strategic marketing planning process including market segment plans, venture launch plans.
- Lead effective implementations and executions of market segment plans and venture launch plans, covering market research, marketing communications and database marketing within the region.
- Lead the disciplined implementation of sales and marketing planning and execution processes to realizing results from strategic initiatives and growth projects.
- Identify and assess market opportunity and develops market segments, product portfolio and new businesses and organizes resources to support growth.
- Develop synergy with government/non government stakeholders to build the awareness related to the products
The Successful Applicant
The selected candidate for Brand Marketing Manager must have vast experience and exposure in developing and executing strategic marketing plans related to product launch, brand activation and product segmentation. The preferred candidate must have background working with products from pharmaceuticals, chemicals or agriculture industry.
Other requirements include:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in similar roles and responsibilities
- Fluent in English
- Preferably candidates from pharmaceuticals, chemicals or agriculture industry
- Proven track record of successfully leading and implementing strategic marketing plans
- Proven track record of brand activation
- Proactive and able to initiate and communicate effective solutions with cross divisional stakeholders
- Have a strong leadership skill
- Able to work independently
- Fast learner and able to work under pressure
What's on Offer
The selected candidate for Brand Marketing Manager will be offered:
- International career progression and advancement
- Attractive salary with variable bonus
- Great exposure within the similar industry