Interesting opportunity in Global European FMCG
About Our Client
Our client is one of the prestigious European based FMCG company that have an excellent reputation over the century and have presence in more than 50 countries around the globe.
This position will be responsible for the overall function of marketing department for Indonesia business. The responsibilities including budget control, brand plan, strategy planning. Other responsibilities are:
- Conduct market intelligence and analyse market information through competitor's activities, pricing, product potential, market potential, market research/observation, etc. and device the brand strategy and promotion programs are in line with brand group's direction.
- Implement branding activation according to brand guidelines.
- Provide guidance to field representative team in implementing proper merchandising techniques in regard to POS materials, display, etc. and promotional activities.
- Liaise and coordinate with sales/field representatives for any matter of marketing aspect in outlet (promotional) contracts.
- Identify the right pricing policy for each brand/product for both wholesaler level and trade/outlet level.
- Identify incremental volume and growth potential opportunities to be addressed with new product development and manage launch and roll-out plans.
- Develop and implement Channel and Consumer Segmentation by brand/volume/image and focus resources on the right segmentation strategy.
The Successful Applicant
Based in Jakarta, the requirement including:
- Bachelor Degree in Management/Business or its equivalent.
- Minimum 4-5 years related working experience, preferably from overseas/major FMCG.
- Graduate from reputable university with minimum 3.0 GPA.
- Well organised; able to manage multiple tasks and prioritise accordingly.
- Ability to work independently and as team-member; and self starter.
- High creativity and result oriented.
- Highly motivated, proactive.
- Excellent comprehension and analytic skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work under pressure.
- Computer literate (especially windows application software) and ability to learn new program if necessary.
- Competency in spoken and written English
What's on Offer
- Opportunity for International Exposure
- Competitive Salary and Remuneration
- Exposure to be a part of Global fast growing FMCG company