Brand Manager (Sports)
Brand Manager for 2 world-renowned sports event that is going to begin in 2018.
Interesting opportunity to be exposed to international events.
About Our Client
Our client is Familia Group who have been in the retail business for 30 years and has grown to become Indonesia's top retailer and distributor for children schoolbags and stationery. They carry 14 world-renowned characters for children like Sanrio, Disney, Nickelodeon, Universal and currently is the licensee of FIFA 2018 and ASIAN Games 2018 in Indonesia. On top of being one of the biggest distributor for Children products, they also have their own name-brand retail store in premium malls across Indonesia.
1. Formulate Brand strategy, including the setting of style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition for short as well as long term
2. Develop custom brand management plans for each product and submit updated summaries on brand exposure to management each month
3. Build overall plan, develop and direct marketing efforts to increase the value and performance of a specific brand, service or product and closely collaborate with merchandising and creative team.
4. Achieve sales and promotion targets set for the events
5. Plan and execute all communications and media actions on all channels, including online and social media
6. Creating and managing promotional collateral to establish and maintain product branding
7. Analysis of sales forecasts and relevant financial and reporting on product sales
8. Drives budget planning and provides value assessments of marketing opportunities
9. Provides analysis to determine effectiveness of content and brand building efforts
The Successful Applicant
1. Minimum of a Bachelor degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or equivalent.
2. Five to eight years professional experience in sports brand management and retail
3. Managing the budget for advertising and promotional items
4. Exceptional verbal and report presentation abilities
5. Effective problem solving and communication skills.
6. Must have a good understanding of their audience and customers and have strong creative, analytic, project management and organisational skills.
7. Ability to listen, understand and respond to external and internal costumer's needs in a timely manner; customer service experience in a service-related industry preferred.
8. Competitor and customer insights analysis
9. Ability to travel as needed to support new business opportunities.
10. Fluent in English both oral and written
What's on Offer
- Exposure to international brands
- Be a part of a dynamic work environment
- Great remuneration and an attractive sales incentive plan