Brand Manager - Retail
Opportunity to work with exciting category
Role with hyper-growth retail company
About Our Client
Our client is the leader in the retail industry with multiple award-winning categories including baby products, toys, apparels, etc.
- Develop & implement brand plan for all priority brands as well as secondary brands Monitor implementation of all brand/promotional activation and coordinate with field representatives to maximize the outcome of the each activation.
- Budget planning and implementation including monitor and control marketing spending against budget and plans.
- Strategic Planning preparation and implementation.
- Conduct market intelligence and analyze market information through competitors' activities, pricing, product potential, market potential, market research/observation, etc. and device the brand strategy and promotion programs are in line with brand group's direction.
- Provide guidance to field representative team in implementing proper merchandising techniques in regard to POS materials, display, etc. and promotional activities.
- Identify incremental volume and growth potential opportunities to be addressed with new product development and manage launch and roll-out plans.
The Successful Applicant
It is essential that the candidate we are looking for has a decent experience within the FMCG industry preferably within baby products, apparels and/or toys. You must be able to communicate in English. This role is based in Jakarta, and only looking for Indonesian nationality.
Other key requirements include:
- Analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Fluent in English both written and oral.
- Minimum of 3-5 years' experience in product marketing preferably within retail industry.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Able to develop/create long term brand marketing strategy for the company's products.
- Have a self-starting personality.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work with exciting category;
- Role with hyper-growth retail company;
- Good salary.