Brand Manager - FMCG Company
Great career prospects
Handling hero brand
About Our Client
Our client is named one of the most successful FMCG companies in the world. They understand the importance of quality and innovation as the key driver of growth and making the company the market leader.
- Build and develop a marketing team which is competent, commercially astute, dedicated and efficient
- Manage nation wide marketing, advertising and promotional staff and all relevant activities
- Develop new marketing strategies that will improve sales and revenue performance
- Develop promotional material and distribution
- Train the marketing team for prospective client meetings, presentations, etc
- Manage the budget and sales forecast
The Successful Applicant
This role is based in Jakarta and only looking for Indonesian nationality. The successful individual must also have experiences in consumer goods
Other key requirements include:
- Fluency in English and Bahasa is a must.
- Preferably with at least 2-3 years experiences being Brand Manager
- Ideally you will need to be an assertive individual
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interface with and influence a diverse population, multiple levels of an organization and various cross-functions
- Strong and proven leadership
What's on Offer
- Great career prospects
- Handling hero brand
- Excellent medical and remuneration package