Based in Medan
Be a part of Fortune 500 company
About Our Client
Our client is a one of the biggest Chinese electronics company specializing in AC, household and kitchen electronic products. Currently expanding their Indonesia office.
Successful candidates will be required to:
- Coordinate counter maintenance, merchandising and promotional activity.
- Maintain contact and friendly relationships with customers and suppliers, building a favorable company image. Resolve problems and complaints as they arise.
- Successfully resolve customer issues timely and professionally.
- Continuously update product knowledge. Stay informed and educated as to product inventory and applicability. Understand product applications and help customers in their selections.
- Direct warehouse operations. Maintain necessary inventory levels, order materials, route deliveries and pickups.
- Be willing, able, and capable of performing any branch job function as needed.
- Ensures facility is maintained in a neat and professional manner.
- Oversee training as well as identify and foster development opportunities for all branch personnel as required or needed.
- Periodically evaluates the performance of branch personnel, develop goals and objectives. Provide both formal and informal feedback on a regular basis.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5-8 years of experience in related field
- Proven branch management experience
- Self driven and highly motivated
- Excellent organizational skills
- Leadership and human resources management skills
- Bachelor degree is required
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to manage a team
- Good package with benefit