Be a part of Fortune 500 company
About Our Client
Our client is a one of the biggest electronics company specializing in AC, household and kitchen electronic products. They originate in China and is currently expanding their Indonesia office.
Successful candidates will be required to:
- Coordinate counter maintenance, merchandising and promotional activity.
- Maintain contact and friendly relationships with customers and suppliers, building a favorable company image. Resolve problems and complaints as they arise.
- Successfully resolve customer issues timely and professionally.
- Continuously update product knowledge. Stay informed and educated as to product inventory and applicability. Understand product applications and help customers in their selections.
- Direct warehouse operations. Maintain necessary inventory levels, order materials, route deliveries and pickups.
- Be willing, able, and capable of performing any branch job function as needed.
- Ensures facility is maintained in a neat and professional manner.
- Oversee training as well as identify and foster development opportunities for all branch personnel as required or needed.
- Periodically evaluates the performance of branch personnel, develop goals and objectives. Provide both formal and informal feedback on a regular basis.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5-8 years of experience in related field
- Proven branch management experience
- Self driven and highly motivated
- Excellent organizational skills
- Leadership and human resources management skills
- Bachelor degree is required
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to become a leader
- Good offer with benefits