Black Belt Project Manager - Multinational Manufacturing Firm
Integrated system and work process
Vast exposure for global best practices
About Our Client
Our client is a major multinational firm with operation in Indonesia. With major experiences in producing premium and heavy automotive products throughout the world, they are geared for growth throughout Indonesia. The key success of this business is to optimize their operations at the most efficient costing and optimal production. During this exciting time they are looking for a Black Belt Certified Project Manager to drive the performance.
This role will report to the Plant General Manager of the firm, and with several direct subordinates within your function. Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Analysis of manufacturing processes and costs to identify project improvement opportunities.
- Undertake complex project engineering assignments entailing technical specification and detailed planning.
- Complete assigned projects in terms of drawings, instructions, specifications, time and cost objectives
- Manage professional engineers, technicians, site supervisors and contractors; assign work and review for accuracy and adherance to required standards
- Invoicing and reconciliation of production contracts, contract discussions and assisting contract owners with contract interpretation and implementation.
- Variance Reporting
- Capital Projects and cash flow analysis.
- Develop structured support systems for managing contracts
- Develop contract management strategy and systems for cost management and reconciliation
- Review costs and analyse current information
- Cost forecast and filing contract requests
The Successful Applicant
We invite a highly experienced Black Belt Project Manager professional with an eye for improvement opportunities. We are seeking the services of a highly motivated and team driving individual to raise the bar of productivity. To be successful you must come with:
- A proven track record of at least 10 years of strong record in multinational and standardized firms
- Black Belt Certified/Trained with proven track record in managing a varied team
- Versatility to be assigned in various plant sites throughout Indonesia
- Able to drive strategy implementation as well as changes, nurture team member, and positive social communicator.
- Solid proven integrity and strong acumen in analysis of given challenges
- Desirable to be knowledgeable in SAP
- Modern, energetic, self-starter, display initiative and proposes pragmatic new ideas / approaches and you must have worked with an MNC previously
- Fluency in both verbal and written English Language as well as Bahasa Indonesia.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and benefit package.
- Career growth opportunities with added responsibilities.
- Working for the world's major company in its industry and with multinational working environment.