Auditor - Financial Services
Global financial services firm
Growing FS clients
About Our Client
Our Client is a global financial services firm with a growing FS audit market.
- Develop and maintain productive relationships with audit clients/ management
- Establish expectations of value/ services to be delivered for the client
- Collaborate to plan engagement objectives. Develop and implement an audit strategy that complies with
- professional standards and appropriately addresses risk
- Understand the client's industry and recognise key performance drivers, business trends and industry developments.
- Develop people - conducting timely reviews and providing feedback to team members, lead engagement team sessions, participating in recruiting efforts.
- Overseeing engagement economics and managing appropriate resources for efficient engagement models.
- Participate in client pursuits and develop proposal content
- Use technology to continually learn, share knowledge and enhance service delivery
The Successful Applicant
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- A minimum of 6 years of related work experience or a graduate degree and 5 years of related work experience
- Certified Public Accounting (CPA) license or Chartered Accountant (CA), preferred
- Experience with planning, executing and reporting on audits of internal controls over financial reporting
- Approximately 5 years of recent experience with Big 4 firm(s), preferred
- Excellent project management skills
- Advanced written and verbal communications skills
- Integrity within a professional environment
- Dedication to teamwork and excellent leadership skills
What's on Offer
- Global brand
- Close mentorship from direct manager
- Competitive package