Asst. Manager Training
Assistant Manager Training
Leading Tech StartUp
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading tech start-up company in Indonesia.
- Identify and assess future and current training needs
- Draw an overall or individualised training and development
- Deploy a wide variety of training methods
- Conduct effective induction and orientation sessions
- Manage training budget
- Provide opportunities for ongoing development
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices
The Successful Applicant
- A minimum 3-5 years of experience in training department
- Track record in executing and monitoring successful training programs
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations etc)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organisation skills.
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
What's on Offer
Significant opportunity to grow personally and professionally with attractive remuneration.