Associate Product Manager
Opportunity to work on great brands.
Role with fast growing Multinational FMCG.
About Our Client
Our client is one of multinational companies in the FMCG industry with many recognisable & well-known brand portfolios.
- Develop & implement brand plan for all priority brands as well as secondary brands Monitor implementation of all brand/promotional activation and coordinate with field representatives to maximize the outcome of the each activation;
- Budget planning and implementation including monitor and control marketing spending against budget and plans;
- Strategic Planning preparation and implementation including intricate brand launches;
- Conduct market intelligence and analyze market information through competitors' activities, pricing, product potential, market potential, market research/observation, etc. and device the brand strategy and promotion programs are in line with brand group's direction;
- Provide guidance to field representative team in implementing proper merchandising techniques in regard to POS materials, display, etc. and promotional activities;
- Identify incremental volume and growth potential opportunities to be addressed with new product development and manage launch and roll-out plans;
The Successful Applicant
Must have a minimum of 2 years' experience in the product marketing and/or brand management. The successful applicant must be an Indonesian and fluent in English in all aspects. Additional requirements are:
- Analytical skills and attention to detail;
- Combination of brand marketing, creativity and digital activation experience;
- Able to develop/create long term brand marketing strategy for the company's products;
- Have a self-starting personality;
- Proven track record on brand launches;
- Good communicator and able to convey messages in numbers of ways to various audience in multiple channels of communication.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work on great brands.
- Role with fast growing Multinational FMCG.
- Exposure in a global company.