Associate Consultant - Finance/Accounting
Opportunity to build an international track record
Excellent training and development program
About Our Client
Michael Page is the world's most respected professional recruitment consultancy; in 2017 it was recognised by LinkedIn as the Most Socially Engaged Recruitment Company. For over 40 years our strategy has remained constant: organic growth centred on a team based culture, a meritocracy that champions profit share and promotion from within.
At Page Group we take pride in our proven ability to train and develop individuals, celebrate successes and promote on achievements. Over the past 12 months we have made 956 promotions across the organisation and with over 98% of our Executive Team starting their careers as consultants at Page Group, we are able to demonstrate our commitment to developing, promoting and retaining our talent.
This role would be based from our Jakarta office - one of our fastest growing offices in Asia Pacific and you will sit with the growing Finance team who is highly recognised for our high performance and our positive, inclusive culture.
Your role involves more than just bringing the best employers and brightest professionals together. You will also act as a specialist consultant, adding value to the recruitment process through your industry knowledge and experience. You will provide career coaching to help job seekers find their next role and offer expert advice to clients on topics such as market conditions, trends and salary levels.
The Successful Applicant
We will consider any experience and any background, however any potential Recruitment Consultant with Michael Page Finance must possess:
- University degree or equivalent in Finance/Accounting/Economics/Business/Engineering/Communications
- Strong and proven track record in sales, networking and/or client development abilities
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Strong commercial business acumen
- A passionate desire to succeed and build a successful career
- A winning mentality
- The ability to overcome objection and be persistent
Overseas graduates with a few years of sales/account management experience are highly encouraged to apply
- Consultants from auditing firm with strong interpersonal skills are also welcome to apply
What's on Offer
- Excellent basic salary and quarterly bonus
- 20 days annual leave, rising to 25 days as a manager
- Industry leading training throughout your career
- Fast track into management opportunities - we have a 100% organically grown management team in Indonesia
- International opportunities