- Capital Market group in International Law Firm
- Work alongside the Capital Market Partner
About Our Client
Indonesian law firm specializing in capital markets, banking and finance, corporate and M&A, with exclusive association with leading global law firm.
- 4 - 8 years of experience
- Capital Markets experience from a reputable law firm
- Deep knowledge on the Indonesian capital market laws and regulations is a must
- Exposure in Equity Capital Market, experience on handling International IPO would be preferable
- Strong academic record and intellectual curiosity, creative thinker
- Commercial and business awareness
- Strong time management skills, ability to stay calm under pressure when juggling multiple projects
- Excellent drafting skills and attention to detail
- Good understanding of the key risks and issues involved in cross-border transactions.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have experience working on various capital markets transactions. Exposures in Corporate and M&A area would be advantageous. You would have strong academic credentials as well as an aptitude for navigating the complex and fast-evolving market environment. You will have proven drafting and writing skills, be knowledgeable about research resources, and committed to producing high-quality, accurate work.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary package and promising career growth