Assistant Vice President Procurement
A well remuneration with strong growth potential
Strong company value
About Our Client
Our client is a state owned enterprises who are focusing in Project of Infrastructure. In line with their expanding business structure and exciting development plan, a great opportunity has become available for a vibrant and talented professional to join this organisation, as an Assistant Vice President Procurement you will reporting directly to Vice President of Procurement.
- Monitor the procurement in accordance with the SOP design of government regulations
- Conducting updated unit price providers
- Planning the procurement process according to the needs of each division
- Conducting the procurement process since their appointment requests until the vendor / service provider Evaluating the consultant / vendor / supplier is used
- Creating a database consultant / vendor
- To monitor the suitability of the implementation of the contract vendor and verify vendor payments
- Planning for developing working plans and budgets within their scope,
- Controlling the implementation of the work plan and budget use its businesses.
- Plan and lead the coordination of the implementation of the work culture in the work unit to re-acceleration of the process of internalization of corporate values
The Successful Applicant
The Assistant Vice President of Procurement will be base in Jakarta and responsible for Project Monitoring. The candidates must have minimum 10 years of work experiences in Procurement related to state owned enterprises .
Other key requirements include.
- Strong in Vendor, Tender and Bidding Management
- Good exposure in Budgeting and E-Procurement
- Good negotiation skill
- MS Word , MS Excel , MS Power Point and SAP is essential
- Fluency in English is a must.
- Ability to work independently and motivated with positive mindset throughout challenging market situation
What's on Offer
- A well remuneration with interesting Secondary Packages