Assistant Procurement Manager
Working for a global MNC
Grow with a company that focuses on family values
About Our Client
Our client is a leading oil and gas company that has international presence. In line with their expanding business structure and exciting development plan, a great opportunity has become available for a vibrant and talented professional to join this organization.
- To source and purchase goods and services in line with any budget requirements.
- Responsible for a team of 2-3 members who will work on your behalf and under your instruction.
- Report frequently to Finance and prepare suitable reports and presentations on the performance of your department in line with the company's requirements.
- Liaise with other departments regarding their requirements and work within their available budgets to source materials/services appropriate to their needs.
- Source for new suppliers in order to ensure the best possible goods and services are being obtained at the best possible price.
- Maintain relationships with existing suppliers (International or Local) and negotiate annual pricing strategies.
- Research new markets and present data to support your findings and recommendations.
The Successful Applicant
The Assistant Procurement Manager will be base in Jakarta and will be reporting to Head of Procurement. The candidates must have minimum 5 years of work experiences managing related procurement.
Other key requirements include.
- University degree with Mechanical Engineering is preferable
- Experience in oil and gas industry would be an advantage
- Currently working in similar position in a medium sized company
- Experience in managing a team of 2 - 3 members
- Willing to travel to various sites within Indonesia
- Familiar with ERP procurement system such as SAP is required
- Fluency in English is a must
- Ability to work independently and motivated with positive mindset throughout challenging market situation
What's on Offer
- Working for a global MNC
- Grow with a company that focuses on family values