Assistant Marketing Manager
Leading Multinational Oil & Gas Company
Exposure in oil & gas sector
About Our Client
Our client is a top tier multinational oil and gas company specializing in manufacturing lubricant products for industrial and automotive purposes.
The selected candidate for Assistant Marketing Manager will be responsible to implement marketing and marketing communication strategies across Indonesia.
Other responsibilities include:
* Develop & implement marketing calendar for all distributors in Indonesia.
* Propose, plan and implement dealer/consumer schemes, promotional campaigns for distributors.
* Develop and conduct customer contact modules.
* Organize and conduct events pertaining to marketing departments
* Ensure timely closure of all promotion campaigns.
* Track & report competitors' activities and plan counter measures if required.
* Implement and follow up annual distributor contests.
* Show quantitative and qualitative growth in sales as result of promotion campaigns.
* Monitor campaign performance and cost implications.
* Analyze sales trends and provide feedback in form of standardized visual reports. The analysis should highlight areas of improvement.
* Coordinate and liaise with advertisement agency for conceptualization of campaigns & ideas. Ensure effective communications to all concerned before the campaigns.
The Successful Applicant
The selected candidate for Assistant Marketing Manager is expected to have hands-on experience and proven track record in handling marketing strategy for lubricant products.
Other requirements include:
* Minimum 5 years of work experience from Lubricants Company, 2 years experience in retail marketing.
* Preferably have Master's degree in Business or Marketing.
* Fluent and articulate in English & Bahasa Indonesia.
* Creative, self motivated, organized, skills for planning and independently carrying out the job with excellent communication skills.
What's on Offer
The selected candidate for Assistant Marketing Manager will be offered:
- Great exposure in marketing discipline within oil & gas industry
- Great career advancement
- Attractive salary and benefits