- Successful well-established multinational company
- Great career progression
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established multinational company in the natural resources industry, with multiple business units in Indonesia.
- Support to managing the Human Resources function including handling policies, procedures, and coordinating in the areas of recruitment, organizational development, training, performance management, payroll, HRIS, and industrial relations.
- Develop, improve and drive HR programs and initiatives according to corporate objectives.
- Find solutions on the issues of human resources to support achievements of company targets and act as a business partner to the Head of HR and wider management team.
- Identify needs in training, recruitment, talent development, and other HR functions as necessary.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 8-10 years of experience as an HR Generalist
- Strong background in HRIS and payroll is a MUST
- Familiarity with working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and English-speaking skills
- Proficiency in Mandarin is a plus
What's on Offer
Great career progression within the company as well as a competitive compensation package. Opportunity to work closely with the Head of HR of a large multinational organization employing over 1000 employees.