ASEAN Factory Project Manager - Multinational Consumer Firm
Western multinational consumer firm
Globally standardized operations
About Our Client
Our client is a major multinational firm with operation throughout the world. With presence in Indonesia, they have several factories in major islands. With major experiences in producing quality and standardized products, they are geared for aggressive growth throughout ASEAN. The key success of this business is to increase the capacity of the firm and to be the company of choice for other major factory business in the world. During this exciting time they are looking for an Indonesian Factory/Construction Project Manager to drive the performance and invigorate the organization.
This role will report to the APAC Project Manager of the firm, and with several highly experienced direct subordinates within your function throughout ASEAN. Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Located at the site (throughout ASEAN), this position has responsibility for managing all on site functions in accordance with the established policies, procedures, systems, and requirements approved by the company
- Supervise and direct operations on a construction project of factory expansion to ensure it is completed safely, on time and within budget
- Responsible for implementing site based safety programs to ensure minimal work injuries.
- Minimisation of subcontractor claims through implementation of site based controls.
- Liaising with architects, planners, estimators and buyers prior to commencement of building work
- Planning a work schedule for the project using management software packages
- Supervising the preparation of the construction site including hire of labour, installation of temporary offices and overseeing delivery of materials
- Setting out (marking the position of structures) and levelling the site;
- Surveying the site; Liaising with the site workforce
- Checking drawings and quantities and ensuring that the calculations are accurate for the work;
- Overseeing the selection and requisition of materials and plant for use in the construction, and agreeing prices for items;
- Planning the work and efficiently organising the plant and site facilities in order to meet an agreed programme of deadlines;
- Monitoring construction progress, in particular, quality of work, compliance with regulations, costs and speed of stage completion
- Reporting regularly to the internal client.
- Tracking and reporting on all project costs versus budget in accordance with EPCM contractor and client procedures.
- Managing subcontractors on site to project requirements.
The Successful Applicant
We invite a highly experienced factory Project Manager professional with an eye for improvement opportunities. We are seeking the services of a highly motivated and team driving individual to raise the bar of productivity. To be successful you must come with:
- Preferably comes with a proven track record of at least 15 years of strong record in engineering and construction project management
- Experience of managing several projects with at least more than USD 50.000.000 project value
- Able to drive strategy implementation as well as changes, nurture team member, and positive social communicator.
- Highly able to make solid decision in light of multiple priorities and deliverables schedule.
- Solid proven integrity and strong acumen in analysis of given challenges
- Ability to be stationed throughout ASEAN on its factory sites
- Modern, energetic, self-starter, display initiative and proposes pragmatic new ideas / approaches and you must have worked with an MNC previously
- Fluency in verbal and written English Language.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and benefit package in ASEAN
- Career growth opportunities
- Available avenues to contributes positively for the organization to grow and being recognized for it.