ASEAN EHS Manager - Major Multinational Manufacturing Firm
Fast Paced MNC working environment
Dynamic multi-cultural MNC environment
About Our Client
Our client is a major multinational firm with operation throughout the world, including Indonesia. With major factory site presences throughout Indonesia, they are geared for growth throughout each of their business units. The key success of this business is to optimize employee productivity, product quality, and safety track record. During this positively challenging and rewarding period of growth, they are looking for a seasoned regional EHS professional to lead the regional onsite factory EHS Managers.
This role will report to the APAC EHS Manager of the firm. Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Organising and supporting regional HSE programs by providing advice and guidance to the manufacturing team.
- Continually maintain an appropriate level of awareness, knowledge and preparedness across the company to create awareness on health and safety.
- Review regional HSE policies and practices to ensure they are up to date and appropriate
- Leading and managing well HSE factory managers throughout the region
- Constantly conducting hazard and risk assessments and change existing, or develop new recommendations to ensure compliance
- Acting as the industry expert within the field of HSE in addressing safety compliance issues, third party safety & safety at the workplace
- Fully responsible for the development of the annual budget recommendations and implementation of HSE programs and training
- Plan, conduct and coordinate HSE related training which will increase proficiency in safe work practices and promote HSE consciousness
The Successful Applicant
We invite an experienced EHS professional with an eye for positively coaching employees and for improvement opportunities. We are seeking the services of a highly motivated and team driving individual to raise the bar of productivity. To be successful you must come with:
- A proven track record of at least 20 years of strong record in EHS control within a multinational manufacturing firm.
- Ability to lead multiple factory sites, with complex processes, hazardous materials, and diverse team member background.
- Able to drive strategy implementation as well as changes, nurture team member, and positive social communicator.
- Solid proven integrity and strong acumen in analysis of given challenges
- Desirable to be knowledgeable in the latest development of EHS standards
- Modern, energetic, self-starter, display initiative and proposes pragmatic new ideas / approaches and you must have worked with an MNC previously
- Fluency in both verbal and written English Language as well as Bahasa Indonesia.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and benefit package in the region.
- Career growth opportunities with added responsibilities.
- Available avenues to contributes positively for the organization to grow and being recognized for it.