Area Sales Manager - Performance Additives
About Our Client
Our respective clients is a global company in various chemical products.
- Represent sales territories and promotes the products, generating target levels of revenue, volume, margins, and days outstanding from customer base
- Effectively communicates complex sales contracts with customers. Educates customers on new products and product enhancements.
- Identifies new market opportunities as well as target builds, seeks out competitive information.
- Establishes and maintains processes that ensure accurate budget and forecast information for the business
- Provides leadership that assists management in setting strategic initiatives and programs to achieve corporate strategies, leadership in managing global key accounts.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in chemical engineering or business administration
- 7+ years of experience in chemical industry sales experience
- Result driven and willing to travel extensively
- New business alertness : utilise knowledge of product capability to recognise opportunities
- Business savvy : knowledgeable about functional elements, which are important for the business.
- Commercial skills : strong knowledge about the market and applications with the products.
What's on Offer
- Great career path
- Medical allowance
- People development