- Create valuable business impact through finance and commercial actionts
- Act as internal consultants of stakeholders, influencing key decision makers
About Our Client
Our client is an integrated logistics distribution and supply chain company moving products all over the world. One of the Fortune 500 companies, this company considered one of the world's largest shipping company.
The Area Finance Business Partner to be in-charge of Manila, Philippines and Jakarta, Indonesia markets will have the following specific responsibilities:
- Drive monthly forecasting and bi-annual target setting process that is in line with strategic goals based on sound business assumptions.
- Provide area performance visibility and in-depth root cause analysis on performance fluctuations to drive sustainable profitability towards targets.
- Provide leading indicators of performance on a weekly basis. Initiate discussions to drive proper actions, as the case may be.
- Provide analytical support and problem solving for specific products/functions to promote both organic and non-organic business growth which includes business modelling and investment proposal build up.
- Responsible for safeguarding Operating System to ensure relevant and timely discussions that may be impacting P&L.
- Share and ensure local adoption of best practises across Areas, Regions and Centre. Serve as focal points for Region and Centre alignment initiatives.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for the Area Finance Business Partner position in the logistics distribution and supply chain industry will have the following qualifications:
- Superior academic qualification In Finance or Economics from a reputable university.
- Preferably Post Graduate Qualifications such as Masters/PhD or equivalent Professional Qualification such as ACCA/CPA
- Strong and progressive work experience in business finance and performance management in the Logistics and Services space; proven track record from business partnering or management consultancy environment will have strong added advantage.
- Applied and advance technical skills in Excel, Power BI. Experience in Data management and quantitative methods are a plus
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong capability in managing stakeholders and relationships
- Analytical, Critical mindset, Creative, and Strategic
- Good storyteller; one who is able to digest complex numerical data and communicate in simple and clear business language to all relevant stakeholders.
- Proven ability to influence without authority and confidently drive changes and impact business decision Forward Thinker
- Self-aware, assertive, willing to learn and help others. Good sense of humour will go a long way.
What's on Offer
The right candidate for the Area Finance Business Partner will be offered a competitive salary and benefits package.