Android Engineer - AI Powered Technology Solutions
Market leader in Southeast Asia and Australia
Working on some of the fascinating tech problems
About Our Client
Market leader of AI-Powered technology solutions
- To design, develop, test, implement, document and support of mobile applications according to mobile development standards, best practices and methodologies.
- Continuously find ways to improve and optimize the architecture, code and processes of our mobile apps.
- Propose new features, functionality and ideas to improve the mobile apps.
- Work closely with other team members.
- Research on new technologies and make recommendations and decisions on inclusion into the development methodologies and product architecture.
- Understand, implement and manage systems for a live mobile platform environment
- Perform other relevant duties as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Demonstrable skills in Android Development- at least 3-4 years of experience in Java and min 1 year of experience in Kotlin.
- Basic knowledge on the latest UI/UX techniques the industry and first-hand experience of a mobile app user interface methods and trends
- Basic knowledge in the following: API, JSON, HTTP and RESTful web services
- Good knowledge with Android Life Cycle
- Good knowledge with Sql lite
- Good knowledge local storage & memory cache
- Good knowledge of render images and app performance
- Good knowledge of firebase component (debugging, crashlytics, event click etc)
- Experience in developing 5-7 android projects, preferably, 2 projects in Play Store
- Good knowledge with API
- Experience with Play Store (upload app to play store)
- Team player and great collaborator, pays high attention to detail and able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Able to communicate in both Bahasa Indonesia and English
- Able to work with geographically distributed project colleagues (You will be working with our team across Singapore, and other parts of Asia!)
- Knowledge or strong interest in the following area would be advantageous:
1. Mobile payments / m-Commerce
2. Commerce based applications such as ERP, Accounting, Point of Sale, e-Commerce, Loyalty & Redemption systems etc.
3. SCRUM Agile Software Development
What's on Offer
Be part of:
- Market leader in Southeast Asia and Australia
- Working on some of the most fascinating technology problems
- Pioneer in AI-Powered Solutions Company