Ancillary Services Head - Hospital
Well-Known Hospital in Indonesia
Interesting compensation and bonus package
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known hospital brand in Indonesia and have specialty in several theurapetic areas.
- Lead the planning, designing and evaluation of learning and development programmes for allied health professionals
- Lead, direct and develop a dedicated team to develop ancillary services strategies, policies, procedures and objectives
- Be constantly aware of the current practices and trends in the field of ancillary services, as well as changes in applicable regulatory requirements to ensure that the Group maintains the highest standard of practice (this may include active participation in key events / conferences within the industry)
- Establish trust and develop good working relationships
- Ensure strict compliance of ancillary services with applicable regulations and Hospital accreditation requirements
- Provide leadership in reviewing common and significant ancillary services issues across the Group to understand how issues can be resolved/mitigated
- Exercise strong business acumen in formulating Group ancillary services strategies, policies and procedures, considering impact on overall profitability, utilisation rate, efficiency, service quality, etc.
The Successful Applicant
This role is based in Jakarta, and only looking for Indonesian nationality. The successful individual must also have experiences in handling ancillary services previously
Other key requirements include:
- Fluency in English and Bahasa is a must.
- Preferably with at least 8-10 years experiences in ancillary services, clinical operations, or other relevant fields in an acute Hospital environment
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Independent, motivated and excellent adaptability
- Strong and proven leadership
- Energetic and passionate
What's on Offer
- Well-Known Hospital in Indonesia
- Interesting compensation and bonus package
- Ability to grow the business