After Sales Service Engineer - Medical Devices Company
Excellent career growth prospect
About Our Client
Our respected client is one of top medical devices companies who has many product portfolios and well-played in the market.
- Responsible for the installation and troubleshooting, product demonstration testing in the user site;
- Providing technical support after initial installation of equipment, PC software and hardware and ensuring that service commitments are met within standard response time.
- Assist users or Channel Partner to solve product application and repairing problems through the telephone;
- Conduct technical training on equipment installation, operation and maintenance and on using software and product applications with the dental equipment
- Managing spare part inventory and restocking as necessary; and
- Determining parts, supplies or tools needed to complete service requests and using, maintaining, and securing test devices and tools used to adjust, calibrate and repair equipment.
- Make recommendations to improve the installation/training process
- Performs other duties and task as assigned by their supervisor/manager
The Successful Applicant
This role is based in Jakarta, only looking for Indonesian nationality. The successful individual must also have experiences in direct selling companies previously.
Other key requirements include:
- Bachelor Degree in Medical/Electronical/Mechanical Engineering
- Fluency in English and Bahasa is a must.
- Preferably with at least 5 years experiences in after sales repairing
- Ability to take initiatives and to develop long-term relationships and network
- Computer operation and mechanical skills
- Willingness to travel frequently
What's on Offer
- Excellent career growth prospect
- Travelling opportunity
- Interesting compensation and bonus package