Proven Team Work Culture
Good Reputation Multinational Company
About Our Client
Our client is a leading company in Palm Oil. They are currently expanding their operations and they're looking for Automation Electrical & Instrumentation Manager for their essential palm oil business
Develop and implement a strategy for the maintenance, troubleshooting, replacement, sourcing and engineering of AEI systems. This includes:
- Development of PM/PdM for the electrical equipment.
- Providing trainings to AEI team to improve craft skills.
- Application and on-going management of the plant equipment maintenance strategies and the associated data.
- Identification of obsolescence issues and planning & execution of suitable upgrade.
- Design/ improve new projects according production request.
- Request quotations, evaluate quotation and choose suppliers with project manager.
- Supervise and execute projects, make sure are finished on time and within budget.
- Ensure the plant reliability from the electrical point of view, minimize the emergency down time caused by electrical/instrumentation/automation problems.
- Follow the Best Practice to improve the existing AEI system and procedure.
- Follow the Management Of Change (MOC) procedure when changes on the original control design is required, and obtain approval from Project Manager/ Global Central Process Development Leader to ensure safety of the process.
- Design and develop AEI improvement projects.
- Set AEI related development program for engineers, electricians and young trainees.
- Train and manage the electrical team to work safety according to electrical standard and the company policy.
- Maintain electrical documentation updated.
- Prepare AEI monthly report.
The Successful Applicant
- University degree (S1) in Electrical Engineering, from a reputable university
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment. (High)
- Ability to plan and organize multiple priorities, including strong detail orientation.
- Self-motivated. (High)
- Strong problem solving/decision making skill. (High)
- Effective/proven written and verbal communication skill. Good English skills is a must. (High)
- Demonstrated leadership skill. (Medium)
- Technical and process knowledge of food industry. (Low)
- Knowledge of food industry technical challenges
- Proven success in developing, implementing, and leading strategic initiatives/project plans.
- Strong fundamental understanding of industry best practices in process safety management.
- Proven ability to influence results w/peers, customers (internal and external) and vendors.
- Proven ability to manage, lead, motivate and evaluate people.
What's on Offer
- Attractive Remuneration Package
- Joining Big Multinational Company
- Rewarding Experiences