Ad Operations Manager
Great career opportunity
Multinational IPO E-commerce company
About Our Client
Our Client is a joint venture between Multinational IPO E-commerce Company and local online Digital platform. With huge investment for Indonesia market, they looking for a strong Ad Operations Manager to expand their business presence in Indonesia.
Reporting to the Head of Performance Marketing, our client is looking for an expert in ad operations. This role responsible for advertiser trafficking, revenue growth, and campaign analysis for our social business. This position will utilize highly developed communication skills, a core understanding of online advertising and analytical skills for investigating campaign metrics. Other key responsibilities include :
Work with sales, editorial, account managers and vendors to implement and oversee ad campaigns on site, mobile, app and email products
Manage ad trafficking, ad creation, QA, and reporting
Regular research and education to fully understand and stay abreast of the social media advertising ecosystem either immediately or through company training.
- Compare the current campaign execution strategies with new ideas to test and iterate to find incremental improvements.
- Monitor campaigns throughout lifecycle, communicating with account managers, creative agencies and vendors on issues as needed
Optimize campaigns, including reviewing reports and making suggestions for improved performance
Work closely with sales, marketing, editorial, design, and tech as well as on the creation and implementation of custom advertising solutions
Provide technical support to advertisers, account managers and others via phone, email and web
Stay abreast of current and upcoming technology product capabilities
The Successful Applicant
It is essential that the candidate we are looking for has the drive to succeed, and an excellent communication, with a can-do attitude. This role is only opened to Indonesians and ideally is from E-commerce and/or media background with strong in knowledge retail industry.
- University graduate major in a reputable university (local and overseas)
- 3-5 years' experience in consulting, analyst, or operations role at a online/tech company, or management consulting firm online/tech company preferred.
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel
- Experience in campaign trafficking
- Exposure to and/or interest in online advertising pricing models and other metrics.
What's on Offer
- Great career opportunity
- To be part of Multinational IPO E-commerce company