- Save Job
- Email Job
- * Growing organisation
- * Excellent career prospects
About Our Client
Our client is leading in their industry, it has large operations around Indonesia. It has many different products, developed over many years leading to a highly successful business in their markets. They are top tier in their industry, leading from the front and continuously adapting to changing economic conditions.
- Month end close and reporting package, including annual statutory audit and tax filing
- Finance operations including AP, AR, Bank and Payment, Intercompany charges
- Technical accounting support to operating businesses.
- Reconcile any discrepancies or errors identified by conversing with employees and/or clients
- Coordinate and communicate with the local team members to ensure timely, accurate and complete reporting of financial information.
- Perform any ad hoc assignments or projects as assigned
The Successful Applicant
This role is based in Karawang and as a result of the government regulations we are only looking for Indonesian nationals. To be a good fit for this opportunity you will have a strong financial background and a solid understanding of finance and accounting, as well as some years of experience in a MNC business with matrix structure. We're looking for a dynamic professional with a strong ownership, a can-do attitude, good leadership skills and initiative to drive changes that impact the entire organization, including the ability to influence and motivate others, not limited to conflict resolution.
- Bachelor degree in accounting/finance or full professional qualification
- At least 10-15 years of working experience in similar roles, experienced managing a big team
- Experience using ERP System
- Strong leadership and highly motivated to overcome challenges
- Strong analytical skill required to identify risks and opportunities in the business
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in English and Bahasa Indonesia and ability to build cross discipline relationships
- You will have excellent command of Microsoft Excel, strong analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task and remain organized in a fast paced environment at a rapidly growing company.
- High level of ethics and integrity
What's on Offer
- Be a part of leading company with wonderful culture, history and reputation
- Opportunity to expand portfolio into a key strategic role within the organization
- Finance & Accounting
- Sub Sector
- Finance Manager
- What is your area of specialisation?
- Industrial / Manufacturing
- Contract Type
- Consultant name
- Esther Rambe
- Consultant contact
- +62 21 2958 8841
- Job Reference