Huge PMA Company
Repidly growing company
About Our Client
Our client is a Huge PMA company with global presence and a market leader in its sector. In line with their expanding business structure and exciting development plan, a great opportunity has become available for a talented professional to join this organization, as the Accounting Specialist who will be heading the finance function supporting the Accounting Assistant Manager.
- Maintain master data: General Ledger, Vendor, Creditor, Inventory, Assets.
- Supervise overall General Accounting.
- Prepare Accounts Receivable Aging & calculate Bad Debt Reserves.
- Month-end adjustments, closing activities, and maintain adequacy of supporting documents.
- Involve in analyzing performance to forecast activities.
- Coordinate SOX regular testing in Finance area and Fixed Assets Physical Check.
- Prepare Financial Report.
- Perform reconciliation to conduct investigation and improvement.
The Successful Applicant
This role is based in Jakarta and as a result of the government regulations we are only looking for Indonesian nationals. Whilst fluency in Bahasa would be an advantage strong written and spoken English. You must also have excellent technical accounting skills but with an analytical and commercial accounting focus as this is a very commercially oriented position and a strong personal computer skills.
- Bachelor degree in accounting is a must.
- At least 4 years of working experience in similar roles in a commercial company.
- Good working knowledge.
- Strong personal computer skills (Knowledge in ERP system: SAP or Navision is a plus)
- Strong analytical skill required to identify risks and opportunities in the business.
- Excellent communication skill, both verbal and written in English and Bahasa Indonesia and ability to build cross discipline relationships.
- High energy, rapid learner and orientation towards teamwork required.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to expand portfolio into a key strategic role within the organization.
- Opportunity to join one of the most renowned PMA.
- Develop your career in a fast growing company.
- Support the company to ensure their sustainability.
- In charge for a business unit.