- Leading in their industry
- Career Progression
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading services companies in their industry. A well respected player that has a presence in all major geographical regions and boasting a strong track record historically.
- Preparing the Consolidation Financial and Management Reporting.
- Ensuring the accuracy and correctness of financial accounting report through control the accounting process, review the monthly general ledger and balance sheet reconciliation, and yearly audit process.
- Responsble for the intercompany reconciliation and ascertain the reconciling items are properly monitored between the entities.
- Provide support to organization cashflow performance
- Provide accurate and informative management accounting reports to Local, Regional and HQ management for business decisions.
- Analyse and advice feasibility of capital expenditures proposals from related department/management team, suggest alternative funding, provide support to acquire approvals from HQ, monitoring its actual spending and progress, control the project implementation.
- Ensure all tax reporting are filling in timely manner to tax office as comply to tax regulation
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in accounting/finance or full professional qualification (e.g. CPA, CMA, CA)
- 3 years experience in a similar position (minimum)
- Experience in creating the Consolidated Financial Statement
- Previous combine experience in Auditing firm and corporate practices are value added
- Hands on with ERP Software
- Multitasking abilities and good analytical skills are necesary
- Strong analytical skill required to identify risks and opportunities in the business
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in English and Bahasa Indonesia and ability to build cross discipline relationships
- High level of ethics and integrity
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to expand portfolio into a key strategic role within the organization
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience