- Be a part of strong multinational manufacturing company with wonderful culture
- Excellent career prospects
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known multinational service company with clients across countries. They provide various different services in the industry and has become the leading service company in the business.
The Accounting Manager will report directly to the Country Manager and Regional Finance in Singapore, you will need to be hands on at work. You will lead a team and be responsible for job distribution along with managing and controlling.Amongst the many responsibilities are listed below:
- Prepare monthly P&L commentaries in comparison to budget.
- Complete monthly accounts of Indonesia office.
- Function as HR in payroll, benefit calculations, and recruitment.
- In liaison with Country Manager working on reviews and follow-ups for debtors.
- Prepare financial statements for the company and liaise with external auditors.
- Managing taxation and ensure compliance.
- Reviewing payments before proceeding for further actions to ensure correct posting.
- Preparing forecasts and projects with Country Manager.
The Successful Applicant
This role is based in Jakarta and as a result of the government regulations we are only looking for Indonesian nationals. To be a good fit for this opportunity you will have a strong financial background and a solid understanding of finance, tax, and accounting, as well as some years of experience in a multinational company. We're looking for a dynamic professional with a strong leadership skill as well as communication skill.
- Bachelor degree, majored in Accounting/Finance.
- At least 5 years of working experience in similar roles (finance and accounting).
- At least 2 years of experience in supervisory level.
- You will have excellent command of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word, strong analytical skills.
- Ability to multi-task and remain organized in a fast-paced environment at a rapidly growing company.
- High level of ethics and integrity.
- Strong leadership and highly motivated to overcome challenges.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in English and Bahasa Indonesia and ability to build cross discipline relationships
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to expand portfolio into a key strategic role within the organization.
- Opportunity to gain connections and experiences in multinational company.