Accounting Manager - Multinational Retail Business
Opportunity to work in a growing business
Start-up environment, open to inputs
About Our Client
Our client is a Global Multinational Company. A well respected player boasting a strong track record historically, they are a premium brand in the industry. Consequently, they are looking to bring on board a dynamic Finance Controller who can assist the business at a time of rapid growth and make a key contribution to the business.
The Finance Manager will be reporting to the Finance Controller. You will be expected to control and monitor all aspects financial management such as reporting, budgeting, and forecasting. The successful candidate will also be responsible for developing and implementing accounting policies and systems to monitor the organizations financial assets and provide complete and accurate financial information.
Key responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- End-to-end accounting, month-end closing.
- Constructing weekly and monthly internal reports, with detailed commentary around commercial implications
- Construction of Financial Analysis, Planning and Reporting
- Adherence to local and international statutory requirements and communicating it to the head office as well
- Prepare and review project cost analysis
- Responsible for risk management and contract reviews
- Analysis of monthly business review
- Responsible for process improvement and internal control implementation
- Analysis of financial information to produce forecasts of business, industry and economic conditions for use in making investment decisions
- Introduction and implementation of cost saving initiatives which will impact the bottom line of the business
The Successful Applicant
This role is based in Jakarta we are only looking for Indonesian nationals. Whilst fluency in Bahasa would be an advantage strong written and spoken English is a must. The successful individual must also have excellent technical accounting skills but with an analytical, commercial or management accounting focus as this is a very commercially oriented position. A professional accounting qualification (CA/ACCA/CPA etc) is desirable and it is essential that you have worked in an MNC business, ideally within a matrix structure.
Other key requirements include:
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance is required; postgraduate degree preferred
- A minimum 5 years experience in Controlling Function
- Ideally you will need to be an assertive individual
- Excellent commercial awareness and analysis skills
- Strong communication in English for Regional reporting
- Ideally you will have begun your career in a top tier audit firm before making the move into industry. This is not a learning position
What's on Offer
- Great career prospects as the growth opportunity in the company is tremendous
- Opportunity to work with an MNC with a wonderful history, culture and reputation
- The chance to really impact into the commercial decisions of a very successful business and input into process, procedures & systems from the on-set