- *Excellent career prospects
- *Attractive remuneration
About Our Client
Our client is leading in their industry, it has large operations around Indonesia. It has many different products, developed over many years leading to a highly successful business in their markets.
- Review and audit financial statements and reports, ensure all calculations and data entries are correct
- Reconcile any discrepancies or errors identified by conversing with employees and/or clients
- Responsible for assisting annual budgeting activities and monthly forecasting process & business plans
- Pursue and drive continuous improvement in reporting process and proactive and comprehensive analyses.
- Manage team & business partnering to all key stakeholders
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in accounting/finance or full professional qualification; CA is an advantage
- At least 10-15 years of working experience in similar roles, experienced managing a big team
- Experience using ERP System:SAP
- Strong leadership and highly motivated to overcome challenges
- Strong analytical skill required to identify risks and opportunities in the business
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in English and Bahasa Indonesia and ability to build cross discipline relationships
- You will have excellent command of Microsoft Excel, strong analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task and remain organized in a fast paced environment at a rapidly growing company.
- High level of ethics and integrity
What's on Offer
- Be a part of leading company with wonderful culture, history and reputation
- Opportunity to expand portfolio into a key strategic role within the organization