Accounting Manager - Industrial Services in Karawang
Opportunity to join one of the most renowned MNC
Develop your career in a fast growing company
About Our Client
Our client is a renowned industrial services company with worldwide operations. In line with their expanding business structure and exciting development plan, a great opportunity has become available for a vibrant and talented professional to join this organization, as the Accounting Manager who will be responsible for financial accounting activities of the company.
- Responsible to manage the accounting team to ensure booking, reporting and analysis to be accurate and timely for management in compliance with GAAP, IFRS policy and Group policy.
- Responsible for financial accounting of the Company and to ensure that the relevant information available is accurate and reliable and in compliance to all controlling directive and procedures adopted by the Company and Group.
- Responsible for the month end closing.
- Responsible for the preparation on monthly financial statements, financial report, group reporting and other reports required by the BoM, Group, Statutory Bodies, Bank, and overseas government agencies to ensure compliance to existing directives, law and regulations.
- Responsible for the CFE financial reporting to ensure that the report is closed accordance with the group rate.
- Responsible to maintain the Fixed Assets Register and related documents and ensure that proper controlling approvals are according to the current Company Directives for each capital expenditure.
- Responsible to check all payment advises i.e. checks, bank TT instructions, payment instructions, bank reconciliation and other similar documents, are accurate, correct and legitimately incurred for the Company operations.
- Responsible to assist in developing relevant financial controls required to address weaknesses in the operation system of the Company.
- Responsible to ensure an efficient and effective financial accounting function are in place to support the Company's rapid growth and expansion and recommend improvement to the financial accounting process through investments, change in processes and/or manpower organization.
- Responsible to ensure the Company's Internal Control System are in place and in compliance to ensure the quality and integrity of the accounting data and information and to develop necessary processes required to improve the effectiveness to comply with Group directives, policies and procedures.
The Successful Applicant
This role is based in Jakarta and as a result of the government regulations we are only looking for Indonesian nationals. Whilst fluency in Bahasa would be an advantage strong written and spoken English is a must. A professional accounting qualification (CA/ACCA/CPA etc.) is desirable and it is essential that you have worked in an MNC business, ideally within a matrix structure. Other essential requirements are listed below:
- Bachelor degree in Finance, majoring in Accounting
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar position in a multinational company
- Excellent understanding of Indonesia tax law
- Willing to work in Karawang area
- Ideally you will have begun your career in a top tier audit firm before making the move into industry. This is not a learning position.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work with a MNC with a wonderful history, culture and reputation
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience