Accounting & Finance Manager
Experience start up environment
Excellent career growth in technology industry
About Our Client
Our client is an innovative Logistic businesses provider with advance technology-based solutions in Southeast Asia. Dynamic environment and ambitious to extend their grow to the next level, they are looking to bring on board a highly-seasoned Finance Manager to be part of their grow in PHILIPPINES BUSINESS!
- The Finance Manager will work closely with the Philippine office's Finance Head and the Regional Office's Finance Director.
- Ensure smooth day-to-day operation of the Accounting and Finance team (including functions such as general accounting, treasury, taxation, AP, AR, budget control, expense)
- Manage the workload and ensure team's compliance with deadlines.
- Create and improvement to the company's financial process.
- Prepare financial and business reports and submit the same to the Country Head and COO.
- Manage relationships with clients' finance teams and professional service vendors such as Banks and Auditors.
- Lead the annual audit process, prepare monthly VAT/WHT/CIT submission and handle local tax matters, ensuring timely submission to local authorities.
- Perform any other ad hoc assignments by management and HQ.
- Monitoring and evaluating the team performance.
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Accounting, Finance, Management or equivalent.
- Must have had experience recruiting finance team members.
- In depth knowledge in accounting and finance operations in the PH.
- Proficient user of the latest accounting softwares and other online business tools such as Google Drive and Google Apps, Slack, Skype, Asana, Taskworld, Trello, or other similar platforms.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work in start up environment.
- Excellent numeration package.
- Great prospect for who seeks for a new challenge.