Accounting Assistant Manager
US Manufacturing Company
Assistant Accounting Manager
About Our Client
Our client is one of the US manufacturing companies globally. In line with their expanding business structure and exciting development plan, a great opportunity has become available for a vibrant and talented professional to join this organization, as the Accounting Assistant Manager who will be heading the finance function for the group companies and supporting the Finance and Accounting Manager.
The Accounting Assistant Manager will provide accurate financial information to the management. He/she will report directly to the Finance and Accounting Manager. Ultimately you are part of a drive to ensure effective and smooth formulation and execution of Company Strategy.
Amongst the many responsibilities are listed below:
- Provide solution for issues regarding to transaction recordings.
- Maintain master data: General Ledger, Vendor, Creditor, Inventory, Assets.
- Review estimated standard cost for new/trial products.
- Supervise overall General Accounting and Cost Accounting activities.
- Brief analysis over balance fluctuations.
- Prepare Accounts Receivable Aging & calculate Bad Debt Reserves.
- Month-end adjustments, closing activities, and maintain adequacy of supporting documents.
- Involve in performance forecast activities, inventory observation, and monitoring the results.
- Coordinate SOX regular testing in Finance area and Fixed Assets Physical Check every 3 years.
- Liaise with internal and external auditors.
- Record Audit Results.
The Successful Applicant
This role is based in Jakarta and as a result of the government regulations we are only looking for Indonesian nationals. Whilst fluency in Bahasa would be an advantage strong written and spoken English is a must. You must also have excellent technical accounting skills but with an analytical, commercial or management accounting focus as this is a very commercially oriented position and a strong personal computer skills. A professional accounting qualification (CA/ACCA/CPA etc.) is desirable and it is essential that you have worked in an MNC business, ideally within a matrix structure.
- Bachelor degree in accounting/business or full professional qualification (e.g. CPA, CMA, ACCA)
- At least 5 years of working experience in similar roles. Audit experience from Big 4 would be an advantage
- Good working knowledge of standard cost systems.
- Strong personal computer skills.
- Strong analytical skill required to identify risks and opportunities in the business.
- Excellent communication skill, both verbal and written in English and Bahasa Indonesia and ability to build cross discipline relationships
- Strong knowledge on US GAAP & Indonesian GAAP treatment.
- High energy, rapid learner and orientation towards teamwork required.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to expand portfolio into a key strategic role within the organization
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience