Accounting Assistant Manager - Huge PMA Company
Accounting Assistant Manager
Huge PMA Company
About Our Client
Our client is a huge PMA company which is currently growing exponentially. In line with their expanding business structure and exciting development plan, a great opportunity has become available for a vibrant and talented professional to join this organization, as the Accounting Assistant Manager who will be heading the finance function for the group companies and supporting the Accounting Manager.
- Provide solution for issues regarding to transaction recordings.
- Maintain master data: General Ledger, Vendor, Creditor, Inventory, Assets.
- Create Financial Report.
- Brief analysis over balance fluctuations.
- Prepare Accounts Receivable Aging & calculate Bad Debt Reserves.
- Month-end adjustments, closing activities, and maintain adequacy of supporting documents.
- Involve in performance forecast activities, inventory observation, and monitoring the results.
- Coordinate SOX regular testing in Finance area and Fixed Assets Physical Check every 3 years.
- Liaise with internal and external auditors.
- Record Audit Results.
The Successful Applicant
This role is based in Jakarta and as a result of the government regulations we are only looking for Indonesian nationals. Whilst fluency in Bahasa would be an advantage strong written and spoken English is a must. You must also have excellent technical accounting skills but with an analytical, commercial or management accounting focus as this is a very commercially oriented position and a strong personal computer skills. A professional accounting qualification (CA/ACCA/CPA etc.) is desirable and it is essential that you have worked in an MNC business, ideally within a matrix structure.
- Bachelor degree in accounting/business or full professional qualification (e.g. CPA, CMA, ACCA)
- At least 5 years of working experience in similar roles. Audit experience from Big 4 would be an advantage
- Strong personal computer skills.
- Strong knowledge on accounting system. Experience in SAP will be a plus.
- Strong analytical skill required to identify risks and opportunities in the business.
- Excellent communication skill, both verbal and written in English and Bahasa Indonesia and ability to build cross discipline relationships.
- Have the ability in managing a team.
- High energy, rapid learner and orientation towards teamwork required.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to expand portfolio into a key strategic role within the organization
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience