- Growing organization
- Well - established Multinational Company
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established company in construction business. A well respected player boasting a strong track record historically. They are looking to bring on board a dynamic Accounting Finance Manager who can assist the business at a time of rapid growth and make a contribution to the business.
- Develop and manage annual and multi-year budgets that are adequate for the organisation's needs including preparation of periodic budget forecasts
- Prepare and maintain cash flow analyses as needed
- Analyse monthly financial statements (balance sheet, income statement, and statement of cash flows) and effectively convey analysis to staff as requested
- Assist in preparing year-end books for audit
- Process vendor payments and check requests
- Process employee reimbursements including managing employee credit card charges and reconcile credit card accounts
- Reconcile bank accounts and general ledger accounts as assigned
- Respond to inquiries from staff regarding budgets, deposits, disbursement and grant reporting requests.
- Assist in reconciling all balance sheet and income statement accounts on a monthly/quarterly basis as indicated by the monthly closing schedule.
- Process payroll and report payroll taxes for the organisation
- Liaise with banks including loan restructuring and loan bridging experience
The Successful Applicant
- Willing to work for a 2 year contacts role
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance is required, postgraduate degree is preferred
- 10 - 12 years experience in Finance Accounting with A minimum 6 years of experience in Finance with construction background is mandatory
- Strong communication in English and interpersonal skills to be able to communicate and work collaboratively with senior company leader
- Excellent excel skills, strong skills and attention to detail
What's on Offer
- The chance to really impact into the commercial decisions of a very successful business and input into process, procedures & systems from the on-set
- Opportunity to lead a prestigious project