Develop your career in a fast growing company
Support the company to ensure their sustainability
About Our Client
Our client is a manufacturing company with global presence and one of a market leader in its sector. In line with their expanding business structure and exciting development plan, a great opportunity has become available for a talented professional to join this organization, as the Accountant who will be involved in the accounting function.
- Perform daily treasury function, which include bank reconciliation, and L/C verification.
- In charge of AR function, which include invoicing, collection, maintaining aging report, AR posting
- Support in the taxation with the supervision of the manager
- Perform routine calculations to produce analyses and reports as requested by the manager.
- Assist the manager in creating financial reports on a regular basis
- Adhere to the company's or organization's financial policies and procedures
- Suggest changes or improvements to increase accuracy, efficiency, and cost reductions.
- Assist in the preparation of financial report, budgeting, audited financial statement
The Successful Applicant
- Associate's or bachelor's degree in business, finance, accounting, or a related field; (D3 or S1)
- Min 3 years' experience in accounting.
- Language skill: English, Bahasa Indonesia (both oral and written)
- Computer skills (Ms Word, Excel), particularly with spreadsheets and calculation software.
- Familiarity with business principles and practices;
- Understanding of data privacy standards
- Good understanding of the basics of accounting and taxation
- Able to prepare financial statements
- Responsible, honesty, integrity, self-discipline and strong accuracy in numbers
- Strong attention to details, effective planning skills.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and pressure.
- Willing to be located in Gunung Putri, Bogor
What's on Offer
Opportunity to expand portfolio into a key strategic role within the organization