- Key project focused role
- Fast paced, challenging job with great scope for growth
About Our Client
Our client is a global food & beverage packaging company with various business lines. A well respected player boasting a strong track record historically, they pose as a leading brand in the industry as they have worked with big F&B brands. Consequently, they are looking to bring on board an Account Manager who can assist a B2B business nature and help in expanding its business development.
- Managing key accounts in F&B/FMCG.
- Identify current and potential accounts in the F&B/FMCG industry.
- Managing internal & external stakeholders.
- Responsible in business development expansion, as well as introducing products or services to current and potential clients.
- Handling order intake & following up on payment.
- Promote the company's full product range.
The Successful Applicant
This role is based in Jakarta, and we are only looking for Indonesian nationals. Fluency in Bahasa Indonesia and English is a must. The successful individual must also have excellent organizational and people skills, project & planning management skills with an ability to openly convey information to team members in a timely, concise manner.
What's on Offer
- Great career prospects as the growth opportunity in the company is tremendous.
- Opportunity to work with a wonderful history, culture and reputation.
- The chance to impact the commercial decisions of a very successful business and input into planning, implementing and monitoring systems from the on-set.
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience.