Account Manager (Adhesives) - Electronic Assembly
fast pace challenging role
commercially driven role
About Our Client
Client is a chemical and consumer goods multinational company based in Europe boasting sales of 20 billion Euros with operational profit of 3 billion euros. They are looking for an account manager who in this times of interesting growth.
- Drive sales execution for regional core accounts.
- Responsible for meeting assigned sales revenue targets
- Execute customer visits and presentations
- Coordinate account plan initiatives
- Execute strategic and value selling methods
- Assist in market and customer intelligence gathering
- Participate in territory revenue forecasting
- Build relationships key contacts within account base.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering or related field
- At least 5 years field sales experience in industrial electronic industry.
- Good English communication
- Highly preferred Korean or Japanese speaking
What's on Offer
Competitive remuneration package
Work Life Balance