Taylor’s Education Group is a highly regarded private education provider in South East Asia. The Group recognizes and reward excellence – to bring out the best in our students, to motivate our employees into exceeding their own expectations, and ultimately to raise the standard of educational excellence. We've been recognized as Malaysia's leading educational institutions, offering broad choices in education and a reputation unparalleled by other Malaysian education institutions.
It comprises of:
- Taylor's University, the tertiary arm of TEG, offering tertiary studies up to a doctorate level in various fields.
- Taylor's College, a college specialising in Pre-University such as the A Levels, SAM, CPU & IB.
- Garden International School, a well established British international school
- Sri Garden Kuala Lumpur, a private Malaysian curriculum school
- Australian International School Malaysia
- Nexus International School
- Nexus International School (Singapore)
Taylor's Education Group is distinctive because of our commitment to ensuring our students receive an education that extends beyond the classroom, and possess hands-on understanding of the real world. Our core purpose is to educate the youth of the world to take their productive place as leaders in the global community.