You are here
VP Engineering (iOS and/or Android) - Jakarta based
- Attractive package.
- Global mobile software developer.
About Our Client
Our client is one of the fastest growing world-class mobile software developer company working with renowned brands not only in Indonesia, but also globally. You will be able to learn from, and share your knowledge with the dynamic team members who are of high-calibre quality. You will have the opportunity to work with other team members across the world.
Reporting to the CTO, you are expected to lead a team of engineers, and to ensure the delivery of high-quality software products based on the requirements using Agile process. As part of a dynamic team, you will be expected to drive the projects within the reasonable timeline. The ideal candidate must be able to code independently (either iOS or Android app) from end-to-end. Other responsibilities include:
- Testing, debugging, and coordinating with the QA team in order to validate the software.
- Creating customized UI, memory and resource management and distributed computing.
- Leading, coaching and mentoring the high-performance team members.
- Designing and implementing object-oriented design patterns.
- Reviewing and ensuring code strategy to the team members by providing effective feedback.
- Understanding the client's request and delivering the end results timely.
- Providing advise to other stakeholders on technical issues when addressed.
- Solving the clients' needs from different perspectives.
The Successful Applicant
This role is only opened for Indonesians who have bachelor degree in a technical or scientific skill (i.e: software engineering, computer science, electrical engineering or IT) . Other requirements are:
- Overseas graduate will be a plus.
- Fluent in English and Bahasa in both verbal and written.
- Preferably experience working in a fast-growing company with the passion in the technology sector.
- Have track records showing progressive experience of at least 5 years.
- Experienced in at least 2 of these programming languages / platform:
- Objective C
- Android SDK
- iOS SDK
- Experience in 6 full software lifecycles.
- Track records of published / distributed apps (at least 3).
- Familiarity with Agile Methodology.
What's on Offer
Being part of the team means you will be challenged to work with the best, and to lead this team. Other offers include:
- Opportunity to grow and learn
- High performance team and great company culture